$99 / mo
- Compliance is handled automatically with this full and ongoing backup
- All your agents’ Rooms data are neatly stored in easily searchable folders in your Google Drive
- Good-bye to missing documents, duplicate entries, and manual data management
Frequently Asked Questions
How frequently does this Backup?
The backup will start at activation. Depending on the amount of info stored in Rooms, it could take a few hours or many days. Once the backup is complete, it will continue to update reflecting all new work and edits as often as every 5 minutes.
What does this Backup exactly?
The integration will create a backup consisting of:
- A main folder called “DocuSign Rooms via API Nation”
- A folder for each “Room” containing their related documents and a Google Sheet with complete “Room” info.
- A Google Sheet with all of the Rooms info (very useful for reports)
- A Google Sheet with all info from Rooms with the status: Active
- A Google Sheet with all info from Rooms with the status: Closed
- A Google Sheet with all info from Rooms with the status: Review
I don’t see all of my files, where are they?
The files are synced to a folder on your connected Google Drive account, by default the name of the folder is “DocuSign Rooms via API Nation”.
Many users have hundreds or thousands of files. In order to smoothly backup the data we break it up into chunks and run regularly until we get everything. It can take days (or sometimes even weeks) to get all of your data from DocuSign Room.
You should see regular updates to your Google Drive files. If you have any questions, you can always refer to our knowledge base or create a ticket for our support team here